JORDAN DANN'S FOCUS IN HER WORK...is to help facilitate and guide clients and students towards authenticity. Her commitment is to explore the truthfulness of: commitments, origins, sincerity, expression, devotion, and intentions. Jordan had been coaching individuals and groups since 2000. She is a Brooklyn based educator and experience architect.
AS AN ACTOR...she has appeared with Amy Brenneman inThe Antigone Project at the Vineyard Playhouse; a live master class with Jason Alexander at the Huntington Theatre in Boston; QED at Boston University and the Vineyard Playhouse; The Girl in the Basement at the Boston Playwrights Theatre; and in several short films. Her one-woman show entitled Imagining Lebanon has been preformed in NYC, LA, Boston, and Colorado.
A FEW DIRECTORIAL CREDITS INCLUDE...233A Play with Hands Together Collective, Star Alarm with Mud/Bone Collective, and Twelfth Night, As You Like It, A Midsummer Night’s Dreamand Romeo and Juliet with the Shakespeare Society.
AS A TEACHER SHE HAS…taught for NYU, Boston University, Dreamyard Art Center and Colorado Mountain College; directed for Stella Adler Studios; managed and directed the Hunts Point Children’s Shakespeare Ensemble with the Shakespeare Society; and coaches voice and acting privately.
AS A PRODUCER AND CREATOR...she started the Sunday Night Series at Theatre Aspen (Aspen, CO), she is the creator of Story Swap International, and designed curriculum for six plays for the Shakespeare in Schools program.
B.F.A. in Acting and M.F.A in Theatre Education from Boston University
- Linklater Voice Technique with Kristin Linklater, Andrea Haring and Paula Langton
- Stephen Wangh’s Approach to Physical Acting
- Luis Colaianni’s Phonetic Pillows
- Jon Lipsky’s Dream Work for Actors
- Jean-Rene Toussaint’s Primitive Voice Work
- Drama Therapy with the Therapeutic Arts Alliance Manhattan (TAAM)
- Experience with Psychoanalytic Group Work; and she is a certified Ashtanga Yoga Teacher